What is our Return Policy ?
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- **If you're shopping between 1st November 2019 - 1st January 2020, we have opened our Returns Policy up to 60 days from the date of dispatch, to ensure we've got you covered this gifting season.
- Products must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached. With no make up stains, marks, pulls or rips of garments
- Our intimates and underwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal is still intact.
- Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
- If you are exchanging, you only need to return the piece(s) you wish to exchange. For a refund, the full set must be returned.
- We reserve the rights to refuse your refund or exchange if the items are not sent back to us in their original condition. In such a case we will organise to reship the goods back to the given shipping address.
How do I return my items?
- Check out the information below to ensure you know just how to return your items, it’s easy – we promise!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return or exchange your items. Our Returns Department will be happy to authorise your return if the returns policy is met .
Please fill in all the necessary details on the returns form that is included in your package.
- Your Order Number, which can be found on your confirmation email
- The reasons for your return or exchange
- The details of new size/colour if exchanging
- Ship your items to the following address
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs . Shipping costs are non-refundable. You will be refunded based on the cost of the product.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Do I need to return the whole set?
If you are exchanging, you only need to return the piece(s) you wish to exchange. For a refund, the full set must be returned. We cannot issue refunds for a partial return of a top or bottom.
How long will it take to process the return?
We will do our best to refund your item within 48 hours from the time it arrives at ivysister. Please allow up to 5 working days for the funds to land back in your account. We will refund using the same method originally used for your purchase.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Sustainability. It’s the word making waves in the fashion industry, but for us, it’s a way of life.
Here at Ivysister, we’re passionate about providing a better future for our planet, creating carefully considered pieces that are low on waste and high on style.
Did you know? There’s a 40% gap between what’s made and what’s sold in the apparel industry.
According to the Ellen Macarthur Foundation every second, the equivalent of one garbage truck of textiles is landfilled or burned. These unwanted garments have a devastating impact on the environment, and we’re determined to change that.
We have been working with our partner Green Story to calculate the CO2 emissions from each stage of our supply chain. We already use eco-friendly fabrics and employ sustainable manufacturing practices to significantly reduce our CO2 emissions. But it’ll take some time to reduce our emissions all the way to net zero, there are still emissions which are unavoidable. This is where carbon offsets come in.
MATERIAL + PRODUCTION
Mindfully made in the USA, we create trending activewear and workout essentials crafted from eco-conscious materials; super-soft, skin-loving fabrics that will ensure you look and feel great. Our innovative, on-demand system means that each piece is created exclusively for you, with prints that are planet kind too. All our prints are digitally designed and never water dyed, meaning zero waste, zero water and zero guilt whenever you shop with us.
We worked with Green Story to calculate the CO2 emissions from each stage of our supply chain. This enabled us to measure our carbon footprint for each product and find the best suited carbon offset projects.
Our approach for carbon neutrality is to offset our carbon footprint along our supply chain and have a mix of Reforestation, Renewable Energy and Community projects. We worked with Green Story to handpick projects based on their type, location, and benefits. Each project supports multiple UN sustainable development goals in addition to offsetting CO2.